Great for dayhikes, skiing, high end book pack.
- Moon Pack Features: Thick comfortable shoulders straps, but no waistbelt
- 1000D Softstuff Cordura Fabric which is waterproof & abrasion resistant
- Or 420D Diamond Pack Cloth upper, Cordura bottom
- Streamline design performs well
- Comfortable keyhole shoulder straps, Spacer Mesh lined, with adjustable sternum, & D rings.
- Dual Density EVA foam back panel with chevron cut
- Spacer Mesh backpanel wicks away moisture
- #8 YKK zippers on main body with weather flaps
- Zippered outer pocket with keys clip & internal sunglasses pocket.
- Seams are hot knife sealed and taped. Handle on top
- Capacity: 1550cu. in. One size
- Dimensions: 18x10.5"x7.5", Pocket 11.5"x8"x3"
- Colors: Cordura Fabric, Red,Black, Midnight Blue, Forrest Green
- Diamond Pack Cloth Fabric, Red, Royal, Charcoal, Black
- Price: Diamond Fabric $49.95, Cordura Fabric $53.00
Good one and a half day size, for day hiking, light overnight, climbing, cross country skiing, Ski Patrol, & Search and Rescue
- Logan Pack Features: Contoured aero design with removable fanny pack lid
- 3 side compression straps with side release buckles, prevents load shifting
- Add gear to sides or use optional side pockets, see Accessories
- Daisy chain & dual ice axe loops, One aluminum pre-bent stay
- Fabric: 1000D softstuff Cordura USA
- Fabric: 420D diamond ripstop black only, with 1000D bottom panel
- Spacer Mesh breathable back panel with plastic contoured framesheet
- Moisture wicking spacer mesh with 1/2" EVA foam shoulder straps
- Sternum strap, padded dual density lumbar and conically cut waistbelt
- Hydration compatible with inner bladder pocket
Capacity: Medium size 2300+ cu. in. Large size 2500 cu. in.
Dimensions: Medium size: 23"x11"x8", Lid 9"x8"x4,"Large size 25"x11"x9", Lid 9"x8"x4"
Fit: For pack size measure torso length, from the top of the shoulder to the hip bone, in the front of the body. Medium fits torso length 17", 18", 19", Large fits torso length 20", 21", 22"
Specify: Pack Color, Size, Waist belt size
Colors: Diamond ripstop body & lid Black, bottom Cordura Black Red, Charcoal,& Blue, In Cordura body & lid with pack cloth sides, Midnight Blue/Royal Blue, Forrest Green/Black, Red/ Black
Designed for three to five day trips into the backcountry. Ideal for backpacking, ski mountaineering, touring & snow camping. Works best carrying under 60 lbs.
- Conness Pack Features: Top Loading with scree collar
- Contoured Lid converts to a fanny pack
- Keyhole spacer mesh perforated shoulder straps, I/2"EVA foam
- Adjustable sternum straps & lift offs
- Conically cut, dual density padded waist belt with stabilizers & lumbar pad
- Lower #10 zippered sleeping bag compartment with weather flap
- Shovel pocket outside, dual daisy chain & ice axe loops
- Dual adjustable vertical & triple horizontal compression straps
- 2 aluminum stays, spacer mesh back panel dual density foam
- PE skeleton frame sheet, mesh side pockets, more pockets see Accessories
- Fabric 1000D softstuff Cordura USA lid, body ,belt, lumbar
- Optional Fabric 420D Diamond Ripstop lid &body
- 400D pack cloth collar back panel
- Spacer mesh back panel, shoulder straps, belt lining
- Capacity: Medium: 5000cu. in. extended 6000cu. in.
- Large: 5400cu. in. extended 6400cu. in
- Dimensions: Medium: 30"x11"x9,"Large: 33"x11x9"
- Fit: For Pack Size Torso Length, Measure from Top of Shoulder to Hip Bone, in Front of Body.
Fit: Medium fits Torso Length 17",18",19", Large fits Torso Length 20", 21", 22"
- Select: Pack Color, Pack Size, Waist Belt Size
- Colors: Diamond Ripstop, Black, Red, Charcoal,Royal Blue
- Cordura, Black, Red, Forrest Green,Midnight Blue
- Price: $210.00
Moon Pack Summits Mt. Dana Yosemite 13,061 Winter Ascent
Mono Lake in Background
The Backpacking Checklist is an individual and generalized list, to be used only as a guide. The trick is to go as light as possible. Don't carry everything on the list or your pack will be too heavy. The leaders first aid kit should contain additional items for serious emergencies. Consult a reliable medical book. We also recommend a Personal Locator Beacon, or Satellite Emergency Notification Device.